5 Easy & Free Ways to Up Your Skincare Game
- Apply moisturizer and hydrating serums on damp skin
- Moisturizers and hydrating serums contain ingredients called humectants, such as hyaluronic acid and glycerin, that help to draw moisture to the skin. When you apply your hydrating products on damp skin, these humectants are able to attract all that extra moisture to keep your skin extra hydrated and dewy!
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water
- Hot water can be drying and irritating to the skin, so it’s best to wash your face with lukewarm water.
- If you have dry skin, skip the morning cleanser and just rinse with warm water
- Don’t overwhelm your skin with too many products, or too much exfoliation.
- Apply your products in the correct order
- Think lightest to heaviest! Cleansing Balm > Cleanser > Serum > Moisturizer > Night-time Mask