Sarah's 5-Minute Morning Beauty Routine
While I love nothing more than a long drawn out morning routine, most days I'm just looking for a quick and easy routine to take care of my skin and look alive.
On these days, I stick to the basics.
- Splash face with water - I found that my skin responds so much better to double cleansing at night and skipping the cleanser in the morning!
- SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic Serum - my go-to vitamin C serum for years
- goldieglow Ready to Glow Moisturizer (on damp skin is best!) - keeps skin nice and hydrated all day long
- Eye cream - hydrates and brightens the delicate under-eye skin
- Elta MD Tinted UV Clear Sunscreen - I've tried so many sunscreens and keep coming back to this one time and time again
- Anastasia Clear Eyebrow Gel
- Nars Concealer
- Rare Beauty Blush
- Laura Mercier translucent powder